Online Fee Payment[12-March-2021]
Terms and Conditions
- Student/Parent has to enter the Hall Ticket No of the student as Reference number.
- Click on "Pay Now button" to display the details of the student.
- Please check Customer Details/ payment Details in Pay Online for VASAVI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING screen.
- Click on Accept Term & Conditions & pay now
- Check fee amount to be paid.
There are multiple ways to make fee payment, choose a payment method
- Credit Card
- Debit Card Payment (Visa/Master/MAESTRO Credit/Debit Cards)
- Net Banking
Note:Transaction charges are extra for Net Banking and Card Payments. The details are mentioned below
Convenience Fee charges are:
Credit Card - 1% + GST
Debit Card - 0.75% for amount < Rs.2000; 15 for amount of Rs.2000 and above; + GST
Netbanking - Rs.17/- + GST
Rupay Debit Card - Nil
- Follow the instructions given by the Payment Bank Website.
- Make a note of Reference/Transaction Details in case of Net banking or card payment.
- For all online payments you are agreed to terms and conditions of the College.
- Note: Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances & Charge Back cannot be accepted by Vasavi College of Engineering.
- During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached Vasavi College of Engineering account is automatically refunded by the payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of payment gateway service provider.
Chief Finance Officer
Vasavi College of Engineering
9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad-500031.
Phone: 040-23146114, 040-23146004
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org